Dyanne is a documentary and fine Art photographer now based in Ottawa, Ontario. Although she studied Art History at the University of Ottawa and has taken a few technical courses at the School of Photographic Arts in Ottawa, she is primarily self-taught. Dyanne has a keen interest in the cultural diversity of Canada as it is expressed in the built environment, nature and life itself. She prefers images that are uncontrived and convey the mood, narrative and beauty of a person, place or event. She also loves a good story and can be called upon for portraiture, interiors and travel.
Dyanne's work has been regularly featured in Hello Canada! Magazine, Style magazine and Diplomat and International Canada Magazine. While on assignment for Diplomat and International Canada she has photographed over 30 Official Residences and taken many environmental Portraits of Ottawa's diplomatic community.
In 2014, Dyanne was invited by Fuji to be an official Fuji X-Photographer.
- Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC)
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
- City of Yellowknife
- Greenbridge Consulting Inc
- Scottish Development International
- Diplomat & International Canada
- Hello! Canada
- Ottawa Citizen Style magazine
- Nova Hotel
- Our Homes
- British High Commission
- Enermodal Engineering
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- Canadian Council of Chief Executives
- Equal Voice
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- Institute of the Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- National Arts Centre
I look forward to discussing your project with you . Please contact me at (613) 601-6029 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with what you have in mind and I will be pleased to provide you with a quote.